The perfect non-soak,
non-heating conditioning feed
for sustaining horses
and ponies in all levels of work.
How to Feed
- Split the total daily quantity by the number of daily feeds.
- Simply mix with your horse or pony’s normal feed.
- Feed according to condition.
Form & Pack Sizes
Very Digestible 3mm Pellets
Available in Recyclable
- 11% Protein
- 8% Oils & Fats
- 15% Fibre
- 7% Ash
- 10% Starch
- 13.5Mj/kg Digestible Energy
- 1.5% Calcium
- 0.1% Sodium
Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp
Hemp Seed Meal
Cane (Sugar) Molasses
3% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)
0.2% Seaweed Meal
Binders/Anti-Caking Agents (/kg)
3mg Calcium Sulphate
100mg Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)
Trace Elements (/kg)
25mg E4 Copper (Cupric Sulphate & Dicopperchloride Trihydroxide)
20mg E5 Manganese (Manganous Oxide & Glycine Chelate)
25mg E6 Zinc (Oxide & Chloride Hydroxide Monohydrate)
0.4mg 3b8.10 Selenium (Organic Form of Selenized Yeast Inactivated)
Quality Assurance / Storage Advice & Additional Information
This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard.
This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
Fibregest is a very high quality, non-soak, non heating “super soluble fibre feed”; derived from a blend of micronized beet pulp, hemp seed, lean black oats and fortified with seaweed meal, chelated minerals and Oatinol.
When should I feed Fibregest for Horses?
Designed as the perfect non-heating conditioning feed for all horses and ponies, Fibregest provides an ideal source of fibre derived energy in an easy to feed form without the need to soak.
What are the key benefits of feeding Fibregest for Horses?
- Promotes and maintains condition in all horses and ponies.
- Requires no soaking before use.
- Provides slow energy.
- Particularly good for older horses and ponies with poor teeth.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 3mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the horse’s normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.
Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals, Joint Aid provides a complementary support for all Equine.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
1 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
2 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
3 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
4 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.