Designed to address
maintain health and
How to Feed
Simply mix with your dog’s normal feed.
- Digestive Aid can be fed to all working dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid plus Muscle Maintenance is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Recommended daily levels. 1 measure = 10gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Form & Pack Sizes
Very Digestible 2mm Pellets
Available in Recyclable
300gm Zip-Seal Pouches
8% Oils & Fats
Hemp Seed Meal
Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp
Cane (Sugar) Molasses
10% Prebiotic Oligosaccharides
3.5% Verm-X Botanicals
2.5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)
Binders/Anti-Caking Agents (/kg)
5gm E516 Calcium Sulphate
6gm E558 Bentonite Montmorillonite
Flavour Enhancers (/kg)
10gm E620 Glutamic Acid
Quality Assurance / Storage Advice & Additional Information
This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard.
This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
Digestive Aid is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs; designed to address intestinal challenges, maintain health and aid digestion.
A healthy dog exhibits its physical state through the quality of its skin and coat, the brightness of its eyes and its natural resistance to digestive upsets.
Digestive Aid for Dogs plus Verm-X is a combination of 12 active nutraceuticals, herbs and microscopic compounds, designed to address the intestinal challenges picked up from the environment to keep your dog in first-class physical condition.
When should I feed Digestive Aid to my dog?
Digestive Aid is recommended for dogs that are prone to digestive upsets.
What are the key benefits of using Digestive Aid for Dogs?
- Formulated to maintain your dog in top condition through digestive health.
- Contains Verm-X – a powerful and effective formulation for addressing gut hygiene.
- Contains 3 natural food sources to sustain friendly bacteria.
- Supports a healthy digestive system.
- Provides natural antioxidants.
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the dog’s normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.
Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals, Joint Aid provides a complementary support for all dogs.
1 – Curcumin
Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
2 – Glutamic Acid
Glutamic Acid is a natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for natural healing and gut health during times of stress.
3 – Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Hemp Oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
4 – Microscopic Toxin Binder
A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
5-6-7 – Prebiotics – 3 Types
Prebiotics are non digestible sugars (oligosaccharides) that support digestive health by providing specific nourishment for beneficial bacteria, in the gastro-intestinal tract.
8 – Verm-X for Dogs
Verm-X is an award winning blend of herbs, formulated to provide effective gut hygiene.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
9 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
10 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
11 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
12 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.